TheFragrance Group was established as the special United States supplier for a choose group of status specialized scents. In addition to TUMI, we are the proud Licensee for Christian Siriano Perfumes and Thalia Sodi Fragrances, the Global Distributor for Banana Republic, and the U.S. Distributor for Tiziana Terenzi, Giardino Benessere, V Canto, Antonio Croce, Bois 1920, Nishane, Lalique Parfums, Starck Paris, Tous, Halloween, and Desigual.
About the position:
TheManager, Public Relations supports the marketing department throughout all brand names to drive brand name awareness and exposure. The supervisor will be accountable for everyday editorial demands, media relations, influencer relations, and external interactions. The effective prospect is has exceptional interaction abilities, is a group gamer, and an efficient multi-tasker.
- Manage press and brand name interaction for The Fragrance Group in the United States.
- Develop a marketing interactions prepare consisting of method, objectives, budget plan, and techniques
- Develop a media relations method, looking for top-level positionings throughout all brand names in print, broadcast, and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Engage audiences throughout conventional and brand-new media (blog writers, influencers)
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate brand-new contacts within organization and market med
- Manage media questions and interview demands
- Create material for news release, byline posts and press discussions
- Monitor, evaluate and interact PR outcomes on a weekly basis
- Evaluate chances for sponsorships, collaborations and marketing on a continuous basis
- Build relationships with idea leaders to grow market awareness
- Maintain an eager understanding of market patterns impacting customers and make suitable suggestions concerning interaction method surrounding them
Location: NewYork City workplace
ToApply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line PR Manager.