Markarian is a high-end ready-to-wear, bridal, and devices brand name established in 2017 by Alexandra O’Neill The collection is dispersed online at www.markarian-nyc.com and through leading e-commerce and specialized sellers all over the world.
About the Role:
TheSales Assistant will work to make sure that personal customers and wholesale accounts have the most pleasurable and smooth experience possible. We’re looking for a hardworking and passionate person who has an interest in cultivating their sales, client relations, and logistics abilities. The ideal prospect will have a strong interest in fashion, exceptional attention to information, and 1-3 years of previous experience in high-end or designer retail.
This is a full-time position at our New York City display room in the West Village.
- Conduct personal customer consultations
- Manage personal customer order notes
- Respond to client e-mails and handle visit schedule
- Ensure orders are delivered in a prompt way
- Monitor ATS stock
- Handle e-commerce returns for refund or installment plan
- Assist sales supervisor with wholesale purchasing consultations
- Schedule messengers and work the general public relations group on customer pulls
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, retail, and/or client relations for a high-end fashion brand name or service
- Excellent composed and spoken interaction abilities
- A love for engaging with individuals and analytical
- Ability to take effort and multi-task
- A favorable mindset and the capability to establish strong relationships with customers
Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line MarkarianSalesAssistant